Wednesday 13 October 2010

Storyboard & Shot list for Music video

Shot 1 - (Long Shot) To start off with I decided to film Martin down in the recoding studio miming along to the lyrics pretending to be the rapper.

Shot 2 - For the next section of lyrics I am going to cut in some images that I find on the Internet using final cut pro, which relate well to the lyrics of the song.

Shot 3 - (Close Up) Back down in the recording studio still miming along with the song and also playing around with the mixing table (Long Shot).

Shot 4 - As I did before with cutting in the images, for this section I am going to cut in clips from the film 'Juice' because the song is on the soundtrack for the film.

Shot 5 - Me & Martin had an idea to have him dancing in different places within the college, as well as just miming, so this next shot is of him in the recording starting to dance. (Long shot & Close Up).

Shot 6 - This next section is going to be a mix of different images that relate to the lyrics and different clips from Juice. 


Shot 7 - This shot I decided to get Martin dancing down in the lecture theatre through all the seats, and make his way to the bottom then back up again (Long shot & Medium Shot).


Shot 8 - This is the last section where I am going to cut in clips from Juice.


Shot 9 - To end my music video I got Martin to dance through the college entrance and then walk out of the shot ( Long shot).

No comments:

Post a Comment